To upload a file to your news Module application click on the “File Module” tab. This will allow the user to upload an image located on his or her computer to the News Module.
- News Module allows for the uploading of files onto the users website.
- To upload a file just select browse to locate the file on the desktop/server.
- Once uploaded the user may view or delete the file on within news Module by clicking on designated icons to the right of each file.
- Please note, files you wish to upload must meet the following criteria (also shown on news Module):
- Less than than 2 MB in size.
- Image dimensions must be smaller than 1024 by 768 pixels.
- Must be one of the following file types: gif, jpg, png, doc, pdf, xls and txt.
- Use correct naming convention: lowercase characters and no spaces