As a subscriber of Practis Forms, it is recommended that your staff complete all necessary HIPAA and security compliance training and acknowledgment requirements of your organization.
Practis Forms Dashboard
The Practis Forms Dashboard enables authorized staff to review and process submitted form results.
To access the Practis Forms, navigate to the following website in your browser:
Embedding Form(s) In Your Website
You can embed Practis Forms in your website using an iFrame. You can find specific iFrame embed codes on the Forms Settings page.
Need help embedding your forms? Practis offers a website program that includes a professionally designed mobile-friendly site with your forms already embedded. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Initial form setup includes one (1) round of revisions, up to ½ hour of changes.
- Changes should be submitted within five (5) business days from initial setup.
Helpful Tips & Recommendations
- Your subscription is for use on one website (URL).
- Test your form(s) by making a few submissions and then log into to Practis Forms Dashboard to review.
- Change your password often.
- Submissions will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
- Be sure to log-in daily to check submissions, and monthly, to run and download audit trail reports.
If you are an administrative level user, we encourage you to customize the following:
- Practice specific information. Click the "Settings" tab to customize your providers and location list(s).
- User Access. We recommend that you add users based on what information each user is allowed to access. You can add new users by clicking the "Users" tab. Users in the group "Client Admin" will automatically have access to all forms. Users in the group "Client User" will only have access to the forms you select from the list.
- Update messaging and notifications. You can customize form specific information under the "Forms" tab, including Introductory, thank you and submission notification text.
Security Best Practices
As a Practis Forms subscriber, it is recommended that you and your staff complete all necessary HIPAA and security compliance training and acknowledgment requirements of your organization. We also recommend that you review the following articles related to HIPAA Compliance and Best Practices for User Account & Password Management.
Please note that Practis staff are not authorized to create or remove user accounts on behalf of clients. Please contact your Practis Forms administrator for user account changes.
An administrative user may add users and grant access to specific forms within the user settings.
Administrative users are encouraged to create individual user accounts for each staff member authorized to access the Practis Forms Dashboard and who will interact with ePHI. This will allow the customer administrator to track activity of each user.
An initial user account was created with the information listed below. This initial user account is the administrator for your Practis Forms installation. With this admin account you are able to:
- create new users
- delete users (It is not possible to delete the account for which you have signed in)
- assign access to specific forms
- modify application and form settings
- update the name, email and password of the initial user account
- create another administrator
- view a simple activity log, saved for a period of 90 days
- export activity log to MS Excel or tab delimited format
Please note that additional users with designated form level permissions may be created. Admin level users may view all forms and create users with access to specific forms. Practis staff are not authorized to create or remove user accounts on behalf of clients. Please contact your Practis Forms administrator for user account changes.
Accessing Submitted Form Results
When a user submits a form, a notification will be sent to user accounts approved to view forms. Though the email notice is a nice feature, you are encouraged to regularly check, process and remove requests though the Dashboard.
Do not rely on email notification in order to review and process submitted requests. Login and check submissions daily. Please be aware that submitted requests will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
Accessing Submitted Form Results
We recommend that you review the following articles related to HIPAA best practices for user account and password management.
Reference our Online Support Center or Submit a Support Request.
Please note that support and or form updates are provided at an hourly rate of $100 with a 30 minute minimum. Pricing is subject to change. Change requests from authorized Form Administrator will be invoiced on receipt of such request and payment is due prior to completing work. Depending on the number of changes, the turnaround time is 24 hours, Monday-Friday, holidays excluded.